Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Best of both worlds

Inou12learn. This reads as I (no) know (u) you 12 (want to) learn and is based in my interest in everyday learning and ways of learning. Informal learning, learning in and across contexts, motivation, metacognition, and metaconceptual thought are just a few topics of interest.

As a graduate student in Indiana University's Learning Sciences department I have come to view learning in more and more complex ways and across contexts. I have adopted the mantra context matters and found myself boggled by the sheer complexities of the world.

I look forward to sharing a journey navigating boundaries, contexts and worlds in the search of learning. I will not speak of grand theories but instead contextually bound ways of participation.

2 comments: